Saturday 20 June 2015

Infinity, Thundarr, Garth and BIF officer

 My son Graham got me the Angel painting book for my birthday and here is the  LTD miniature that came with it Joan of Arc, I followed the guide as close as I could and I am pleased with the result. Perfect miniature as always
 Well some thing i wanted for along time  Interloper miniatures do a set of wasteland  wanderers, and i had to paint up as Thundarr the Barbarian from the cartoon series, fantastic miniatures, and I suggest any fan of  post apocalyptic gaming  watch the  series, Thundarr , Ariel and Mok, will feature in my games.

 Another joy from my past Garth the newspaper strip hero I followed  and loved , Crooked dices strong man fitted him perfectly, great miniature
Finally a BIF mounted officer for my cavalry brigade a foundry conversion but I think he fits the part well

1 comment: