Monday 9 September 2013

Oldhammer Kermlo Amazons, Security agent, Turtles & Horror Bears

 Finished some more Oldhammer  Kremlo amazons this time, they are very nice models and  so easy to paint


 Re painted an old Dr Who miniature Sara Kingdom on of my favorites she did not last long in the series but was briliant to watch
 Old Viking I found
 Had another trip in my loft and found these I forgot i even had them Turtles and Horror bears from the The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game of the same name

4 comments:

  1. Great PJs! I have those turtles and bears somewhere in the 'waiting' pile. Great fun minis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green with envy over those TMNT minis.
    Ahem. Wow that came off lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see some more Amazons painted up - cracking job! Love the warpaint especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another exceptional batch, but those bears are dynamite.

    ReplyDelete