Sunday 5 May 2013

A Badger a Rat & bad guys

 Wonderful miniatures of the great comic Grandville by one of my favorite comic artist Bryan Talbot, from Ocelot Games , available from Crooked dice web site. Detective Inspector LeBrockthe badger superb miniature
 Again from Grandville Sergeant Ratzi of the Yard

 Crooked Dice bad guys United radionics Lancalot Crey, Lionel and the  man in the lead suit, briliant miniatures
 Another crooked dice  mini Tiny Templer
 Conversion for my EOTD
Group shot with a West wind miniature

1 comment:

  1. Wow you certainly don't mess about considering we all received them on Friday! Nice work mate. I've still got Templeton to get and I'm undecided on the Grandville miniatures yet but that is only because I'm not sure what I'd use them for!

    ReplyDelete